These rules are applicable to their eyes were watching god summary all Skaters, Parents and Professionals representing the Mount Washington Valley Skating Club.
- Courtesy is expected at all times on and off the ice, be respectful toward other skaters, parents and professionals.A� Discourteous comments regarding any skaters, parents or professionals will not be tolerated.
- Students should check in and pay for the session if necessary before they get on the ice. A fee will be applied to the session fee if a walk – on does not pay before stepping onto the ice.
- All walk-on skaters must be members scientific abstract examples of the USFSA.A� Non-Club members must produce their USFSA membership card upon the monitora��s request.
- Food and gum are not allowed on the ice for safety reasons.
- No shoes allowed on the ice.
- Parents or other spectators are not allowed in the hockey boxes due to insurance regulations.
- Students and parents should not interrupt a Professional while the Professional is giving a lesson.
- During any skating session, skaters should be practicing and moving along the ice.A� Please do not sit or lie on the ice.A� If you fall, get up immediately (unless injured).
- Skaters will use the center ice and circles to practice all spins. A�A skater in a spin cannot move to avoid a collision. A�It is the responsibility of the skater moving toward the spinning skater to change direction to avoid a collision.
- For safety reasons, the ice monitor and the Board of Directors have the authority to remove a skater from the ice if their behavior or ability places the skater or other skaters at risk, regardless of level.
- Skaters and parents are advised that any abuse of the rules and regulations of may result in the skater being excused from the ice for a period of time to be determined by the Board of Directors.
Any person aware of a violation should submit a written complaint to the Board of Directors.